martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

VideoGames !!!

My idea is to show videos two days a week because it`s a lot to show three videos a week, I think : By this time I have to show six games ( Minecraft , AgeOfMithology , LegueOfLegends , KillCraft , Operation 7 ( maybe ) and Skyrim ) and the six games are good but I think that you like some more than others .
Please comment but don`t insult please because  my friends and I are new in the blogs
and we need to practise more so don`t insult please !
Thanks, Enzo .

Pd: My name in the video games is "MiniHobbie".

2 comentarios:

  1. I think it is a good idea: you have to know how much you may write and when. I wonder which game you are describing first...I don't know all of them, but I believe Age of Mythology is great. Can't wait to see the videos! (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar