jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

This is me

Hello, everybody. I hope you are enjoying this blog already, as I am!

Well, I'm Greta, and I'm the teacher in our class but I have to say that I'm also a learner here. For example, I didn't know anything about Minecraft until the boys told me what it was about (quite exciting, by the way). And the girls introduced me to the world of their favourite singers, like Selena Gomez or Big Time Rush.

I'm 22 and I am also a student: I want to be an anthropologist. I'll tell you some day what that means, if you want. I have worked in this institute since 2009 but this is the first year I work with the kids who are writing in this blog.

I'm glad we have a blog, cause I love blogs and I usually use the Internet in my life. Besides, these children are awesome and I would really like you to meet them, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for reading and I want to say that I am going to write about books, films and music (my passions). Hope you won't get bored. 
In that case, I won't say 'goodbye', I'll say 'See you around'. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario