lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Hi! My name is Martina but people usually call me Martu. I´m 13 years old and my birthday is on 12, January. I live in the neighbourhood of Agronomia in a big house  in front of my school. I´m so happy to be so close of my school because I  don´t have to get up early like my friends. I live with my mom and my brother. I have got one sister called Camila, and one brother called Juan Manuel. She is 23 years old and he is 18. Both went to INSUCI for English classes. I have one dog called Timon and it´s a black "caniche toy".
 Well , that´s all for today... I hope you like it! Martu

1 comentario:

  1. I really enjoyed your presentation, it's very complete! Besides, I love colours! I don't know why (or maybe I do) but I guess you have a lot of interesting things to share with all of us, so I hope you'll wirte a lot in this blog. I love reading what you write, thanks! (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar