jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Agustin

Hi!!!!!

I am Agustin.
I am 11 years old.
My birthday is on 10th February.
I was born in Buenos Aires , Argentina.
I live in Villa Pueyrredón.
I have got a sister, her name is Sofia.
She is very crazy.
I have got my mother, her name is Elina.
I have got my father, his name is Alejandro.
I have got a dog, his name is Toby.
My favourite film is Batman el caballero de la noche asciende [the Dark Knight rises].

MY WEEK in Present Perfect:

This week I have been to school. I have studied for the math exam. I have played football in Rio de la Plata´s club and I have played rugby. I have visited my grandfather and my grandmother. 







2 comentarios:

  1. Agus! What a colourful post. You're always so lively. Thanks for introducing your family to us, that was very kind of you. And I really enjoyed the great detail of the present-perfect-paragraph. Thanks! Would you tell us a bit more about your hobbies?

    ResponderEliminar