lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Hello my name is Magali...!

Hi ! My name is Magali and I  am 12 years old. I live in Argentina , Villa Pueyrredon. In  June is my birthday.
I have one brother: Ivan, he is 8 years old and I have a dog: Bruma and 3 birds .I live with my parents, brother, dog, birds and my grandfather.


I like dogs, birds, movies, sports (like hockey),shopping centres,and others. This year, we use the woorbook and students book: " New Challenges 2" and I'm going to finish the primary school.I like One Direction. In the picture,my dog is very small but now she is very big!

1 comentario:

  1. What a lovely picture, Maga! It is really sweet! I also find great that you have mentioned our book. Besides, you're finishing school which is always important. You may want to tell us a bit more about your expectations for secondary school too! And what about your graduation trip? I hope you'll share your experiences with us!

    ResponderEliminar