jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

Hello, my friends , my name is Enzo and I`m part of the English class ( INSUCI ) and I am going to show you games , sometimes films and hardly ever my life but it is important now because you need to know me .
I live in Argentina Buenos Aires and I go to Nuestra Señora del Carmen school , I am 12 years old and I like video games , films and i like English too !

My idea is to show you reviews of some films , video games , etc.
Please tell me what game you like that I'll show it to you !
Your Sincerely Enzo. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Enzo, I have always said that I love your style! It's so personal! I mean, it's impossible to get confused while reading your charming words. I loved your post, of course. And I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.
    Would you start by telling us the story of Minecraft? I think that's pretty interesting!
    Thanks (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ok I treat to make videos of minecraft Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar