lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

THE VIDEOGAMES

Hello.I am Matias and I go to an English class.I am eleven years old and I like technology but I am not lazy.I like playing football and watching football ,too.I don ´t like dancing or singing.I have got blonde hair and I have got brown eyes.I go to Nuestra Señora Del Huerto School.I love videogames because they are funny and the videogames are funnier than the books.I hate listening to the radio but I love watching tv.I hate reading books.
I am talking about the videogames now, which are about action:
(Call of duty black opps 2),aventures(Of Xbox 360 Kinect Aventures),entertainment(Sims 3),ect.The consoles which are more famous are Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.In the Playstation 3 there are jockstick (x,circule,triangle,square,star,select,analog,l1,l2,r1,r2 and move) and one jockstick vertical and long where you can stand up opposite the camera and you can play with this jockstick.In the Xbox 360 there are jockstick (a,b,x,y,start,back,lb,lt,rb,rt and move) and nothing else.You can stand up  opposite the kinect similar to a camera where you can play with anything.In the future it will be on sale the Playstation 4 and Xbox One ( Xbox 720 ).There are different videogames eg: Pes 2013 It can´t be played in Playstation 2.
I prefer the videogames of action and I have got  the Xbox 360 and I like it,too.The GTA (Grand Theft Auto) V ( Five) It is very famous because It is exciting, interesting, funny and  the graphics and all versions are fantastic.

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks, Matías! I notice you really like videogames. I must admit I hardly know some of them and that I haven't heard of most :P I don't even know what the differences are among all those joysticks! Thanks for letting us into your videogame-world, which you obviously love! (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar