jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

My presentation:Juana

Hello!!My name is Juana,I'm Argentinian.I love animals.Today I am going to tell you about one of the most important things in my life: My pets
I have one cat and two dogs,Now i'm going to introduce them:
My cat:
When I was 5 years old my mother rescued a cat from the street,The idea was to give it for adoption but we decided to keep him.When my mother rescued him,he was about one month,now it is about 7 years old,When we adopted him we decided to call it "Manuel".It is lovely.I love it
This is Manuel
My dog:
Last month I adopted a Greyhound (is a breed of dogs) I adopted her in a Greyhound protective association,which rescues greyhounds.She has got a broken leg but we love her the same.It is 7 months old and her name is Cereza
This is Cereza:
And my other dog:
Last week my mother brought a dog for us to be his  transit family (family having a pet until the adoption) It is 25 days old, it should have been separated from its mum's breast at the age of 45 days old but as his mother was sick and the medication he was taking made ​​him bad he had to split up as soon as possible,I'm waiting some months for convincing my mother to adopt it because I love it.Its name is Guinda
This is Guinda:
hope you'll like my presentation,kisses

3 comentarios:

  1. Juana, I loved your post! And let me tell you that you've got really beautiful pets! No wonder why you love them! Thank you very much for your words and your time! (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You started that tendency :) Great idea, by the way.

    ResponderEliminar