sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

Top 5 Technology

TOP  5  
TECHNOLOGY



  1. Because I like Apple and it is like an Ipod but it only can call. ;)



2.                                                                                                                                                        

Because is the smartest  mobile phone of all , for me. :)




3.                          Because I like mobile phone having keyboards. *_*            


                               

                                                                                                                              




4.         Because it is very easy to use. :& 





5.   Because I don't like  this one. :( 








Magali ;)


                                                                



1 comentario:

  1. Loved you post! Besides I like that you had mentioned how you decided to create your ranking.:) (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar