martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

POSTCARD - MARÍA

Hi Rory! 
        How are you? I'm having a great time here in Misiones, this place is wonderful.
 On Monday, we went to visit the place and it was beautiful (is full of animals and exotic plants).
 On Tuesday night, with my family, we went to a restaurant and the food was great! But we ended up very tired and we slept late because we were talking a lot! Yesterday, my mum and I went to buy souvenirs for family and friends. We have seen a dog lost and now is our pet, her name is Tina. We love her so much, she's funny and lovely. My dad told me we are going to buy clothes but he doesn't know when. Now, we are having lunch. I'm eating many varieties of extrange vegetables and fruits, it's horrible! Tomorrow, we are visiting the waterfalls! I'm so excited x)
 I promise I'll send you more pictures of the place, also write to me
 Greetings !  
 Maria :)
This place is WONDERFUL! I love it  xD

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, it is a wonderful place! Remember adjectives like 'wonderful' or 'beautiful' don't take double L!! But I really liked your postcard! :) (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar