sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

POSTCARD

                                   
     Hi! Duncan            
     How are you? I am having a great time here in Bolivia. This Zoo is          beautiful 
     On Wednesday I went with my dad, mum and my sister there.           saw animals that were unknown to me.
     On Thursday night, I met my cousin Gaby and John , we  went to          the park and we found a rabbit but John 
     did   not want we get him home. But then he accepted to take him. And Gaby stayed with the rabbit and 
      called it Bony.
   Gaby and I have just played with Bony. We have been to the            park. We have watched TV and Bony 
     has eaten carrots. My father bought us two ice creams while we were watching TV and Bony ate some ice cream!                And it made us laugh!
     I hope that Gaby will take good care  of his new pet.
                                                           Karen ❤♫ 

1 comentario:

  1. great postcard, Karen! I really like it! the anecdote of the rabbit is awesome, I really enjoyed it! :) (greta)

    ResponderEliminar