jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

Hi friends of the blog , here again MiniHobbie.  I decided to write this message to inform you that i`m starting to make the videos when I have finished my final tests of the school. I haven`t got time to film the videos , sorry but when u finish them, I'll start again to make videos and film XD .
Ok well , I`m making a series of  Minecraft with " Mods " and I'll try to put the link to download Minecraft with my world and the mods than i`ve got.Below this message I put some photographs of some games that I like a lot .
Finally in some days I'll make a " Top 10 " of " Games for PC with medium and low requirements "
I hope that you like our form of comment (my form and my friends form "Too") .
Please comment and a big HUG  and Bye ...




                                            AssassinsCreed 3
                                             Call of duty black ops 2 and Minecraft

                                                Skyrim
                                            FarCry 3
                                             Legue of  legends

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm looking forward to your top 10 and your videos!!
    My brother says he likes AssassinsCreed 3, by the way.
    Thanks, once again!! :) (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar