sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

A Homework - Karen

This song is a rap about that 'Truth' hides the truth 'Roxy', says that he didn't say and why he lied. In this rap used the Present perfect because they are discussing about what recently happened in the days.
I like this song because the movie is fantastic in this song there are drama, romance and songs.
Let It Shine Me and You : Present Perfect
I’m just a shy kid 
Camouflaged before your eyes 
Then I knew my lyrics were the key to see the other side. 
I should have told you but I never had the courage.
I'm here just to let my feelings surface.


1 comentario:

  1. Karen, the structure 'I should have told' is not present perfect! if you can look for another song before Tuesday, I'll appreciate. If not, just leave it and we'll go over it in class.

    ResponderEliminar