miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2014

My Perfect Holidays - Karen

My ideal holidays
 I would like to go to Bolivia to visit my family and go to Santa Cruz where there is a  water park to see the aquarium, go swimming and play with my favorite cousin.
I also like playing with my cousins' pets, playing football, meeting some relatives who I don't know and learn more about the culture of my uncles, aunts, cousins and most of all my family. I want to learn their language: they speak a lot in these places and I already know other customs and traditions.
I think these are my perfect holidays because it's what I really like to do: knowing new things, having adventures and feeling excited!

3 comentarios:

  1. Karen, it is really interesting what you say! Which language do they speak? I'd really like that someday you could give a presentation talking about this!
    Just one more comment: you had to speak in general about what makes a good holiday. In your case, it would be travelling to other places, meeting relatives and learning new customs and realities that are not daily for you. It was in a more general way, but it is OK anyway.
    see you this afternoon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Okey thanks for the comment and Bolivia spoken language most of all 'Quechua' and speak 'Aymara'.

    ResponderEliminar