lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

My Profession ~ Karen

Have you ever written music? Or invented a pace? Yes , I have. I'd like to be a music composer because I like to invent or write songs when I'm bored and when listen to a music that I like I try to change the letter to invent a song. And also can express myself. The good thing is when I write a song when I'm happy, I write a song of joy, but when I'm sad a lot of work  to concentrate and write because I am thinking about what happened. Generally I think that it is best to compose because you can write and compose with your feeling and heart for the others can hear. This was a fantastic day :
 On Sunday I was playing with some friends and my best friend; we had fun and threw me to the fountain. In the end I decided to write a song because I had fun and it was fantastic day. So that I wrote a song because I really had fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario