jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

Hello readers! Again, here, after the winter break, I come to answer a very curious question, "What makes a perfect winter holiday?" and I was thinking, and I realized that it is simple: it could be something like going for walks to the beach and the mountains or just stay at home and relax, but I can ask anyone, and most people would say that any vacation is perfect.  However, almost never those answers are going to be the same as ours and this is because, at least for me, what makes the holidays perfect is to do what one likes and wants to do because we all have a point of view of our own. We are all different and each person has their likes and dislikes, so for me, what really makes the best holidays, is to do what you want. In my case, the perfect vacation would be to go somewhere with many, many plants and animals that have not seen before, strange and bizarre, but hey, I'm sure all of you will prefer something different, because as I said, what makes the perfect vacation is to do what one likes and wants to do.

Thanks for reading this.

1 comentario:

  1. Enzo, I never get tired of saying how much I enjoy reading what you write. You have a very special style and that is amazing.
    pay attention to the corrections, but it was really interesting what you wrote. :)

    ResponderEliminar