miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

My profession Micaela

Have you ever  taken a photo of a strange animal? Well! She has!
She is a photographer  and  started when she was a little girl "Now I travel around the world taking photos, of strange animals or objects and some people hire me to take photos of weddings or  15th birthdays parties"

When I interviewed her, I asked:  What have you done these months?
She answered: I was in Brazil. I went there because there are a lot of strange species of animals and… I wanted to know them. There I've had a  lot of experiences!
I was traveling with a friend and during our stay in Ilha Grande, we hiked and we met some lovely marmosets. I ate a banana and threw the peel  to the marmoset that pounced on it, inspected it and realized that there was no banana. After a few minutes ... BOOM! About two feet from me, a coconut palm tree dropped! I Looked up and there was a squirrel! it was a revenge! It is a fantastic anecdote!

My next question was: Have you taken interesting photos?
She answered: Yes! A lot! But I haven’t got them here, if I had them here I would show you! I remember  taking a photo when a monkey was peeling a banana! Monkeys are amazing!

And… did you Like Brazil? What do you prefer Brazil or Bolivia?
She answered: Mmm...Both places are very interesting and very different but I prefer Bolivia because it has more interesting places, objects and animals to take photos.
Ok! Thanks for answering the questions!

1 comentario:

  1. Mica, this writing is much better! now, pay attention to the mistakes and remember that in the test you'll write as if you were the professional person!

    ResponderEliminar