lunes, 21 de abril de 2014

My essay - Karen

Introduction
My family lives in Bolivia, they were born (and some of them died ) in his town, where I always go to visit them on holidays.When I return I begin to remember that Argentina and Bolivia are different but some things are same.
  In Argentina there are big cities and factories, more than in Bolivia  but there are many fields and animals in Argentina, too. I think that in Argentina there are as many popular places as in Bolivia .  In there, there are more people working building houses than in Argentina and also there are bigger families than in ArgentinaIn Bolivia the dogs are like guardians of the houses and they are loose but in Argentina the dogs are caged. In my opinion both places are fantastic. I think life is uphill but the view is great in Bolivia.

1 comentario:

  1. Karen, you've got a lot of good ideas and observations but they are not well-organised. Remember the structure of the essay! Tomorrow we'll go over it!

    ResponderEliminar