viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

My worst holidays, María

                                                                                                                              Buzios, Brazil

                                                                                                                              20th January

     Dear Emily,
                        
 How are you? I hope you're well. I'm writing to tell you about my holidays. They were horrible!!

 Last week, my family and I waited the plane for half an hour and it was very boring! 

The trip was disgusting. The plane was dirty, the bathroom couldn't be used because there was always a man there, next to me! There was a noisy child, too, and the food was awful! The next day, after we had arrived,, we went to the sea  and the beach was beautiful, but it was full of people. We wanted to buy something at a cloth shop, but it was expensive and we couldn't. 

 The hotel? A disaster!! Next to my room there was a rude and unfriendly family. The water of the shower was freezing and the food was disgusting. If I wanted to eat, I had to buy something in a supermarket that  was near  the hotel, now, I'm eating some sweets, it is the best thing to eat. The nights are long because I can't sleep due to the family that watches TV really loud!

Honestly, the worst holidays of my life! I thought it would be better. I want to be with you right now.

Kisses, María ♥

                                                                               

1 comentario: