domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

My horrible holidays- Abril.

I went to the United States and  the plane was four hours late, and we got there at 6 o'clock on Saturday morning. The next day I went to the beach for  sunbathing, but the sun wasn't shining a lot and I couldn't sumbath. And the sea was so cold!!
The hotel was awful, but from  my room I could see the beach. The swimming pool  was small and couldn't swim there.
My room was horrible. It was dirty and disgusting. I found a mouse under my bed, and there were a lot of mosquitoes. The television didn't work,so I couldn't watch tv.
The food was disgusting.  I found a hair in my food, it was awful.
The people in the hotel were so unfriendly. And the waiters in the hotel were rude, too.
I couldn't wait to go home !

1 comentario:

  1. Great! Remember to pay attention to the past tense when you write about the past! And write 'I' always in capital letters, right? See you tomorrow
    Greta

    ResponderEliminar