martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

"Friends" - Halloween Party, Maria

They organized a Halloween party, everybody was dressed in great costumes. Someone was dressed as a zombie, another as Elvis Presley, another as a skeleton, etc. Someone was dressed as a rabbit, that made me laugh, but no one had my favorite costume, I didn't see it anywhere, although it had to be somewhere. There was delicious food everywhere! Something happened, there was a small fight between two friends for the costumes. Until then, there was nothing unusual. I liked the chapter, I have never seen one before, it's a great series!

3 comentarios:

  1. what's your favourite costume?? now I am intrigued!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great! it is easy to look like a ghost, ins't it?
    Anyway, I didn't see that chapter. I guess I should.
    (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar