lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

MY HORRIBLES VACATIONS!

Dear Emily
      How are you? I’m writing to tell about my holidays. It’s horrible!
Two weeks ago my family and I waited the bus to go to San Bernardo, but the bus was one hour late.
When we arrived at the hotel my family and I were surprised because it was expensive, awful and dirty. We didn't have games, there was a a small swimming pool and there wasn't a lift. This hotel was a disaster!  
Our bedrooms are disgusting and next to us, we have a very noisy bedroom!
Then, at dinner we tried the food and it was cold and horrible. The chefs  were rude and unfriendly.
The next day we went to the beach but the weather was horrible, too! It was cloudy and cold:( , so we went to the bedroom to watch  the television but it didn’t work.
I want to go home!

     Kisses, Mica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario