lunes, 17 de marzo de 2014

MY WORST HOLIDAYS

Last summer I went to Cordoba with my friends for the graduation trip and this is what happened... 
The first day of my trip was on Friday. The journey was fine and I spent a great time with my friends, but the problem begins when we arrive in Cordoba...
The van that had to take us never came because there was a demonstration and there wasn't a way to pass. We have to spend the night there in the bus station!it was terrible!!
The next day the van came and took us but at  that moment a terrible car accident took place so the police closed all streets andwe couldn t get to the hotel. We had to go to a campsite miles away from the hotel. We were all angry because of the bad luck that we had.
A few hours later we got to the campsite, the place was dirty and deserted. We spent all the week in there: the weather was cloudy and rainy,we had the most boring and awful week of our lifes.
Well that was the worst experience of my life

I hope you like it! bye class!                                
                                                                                 Martina
                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario