jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

The Long Goodbye

(Daniela amd Hector are in the living room...) 


Daniela.- Hector! Come on! You don't have to go if you don't want.

Hector.- I don't want, but I do this for you and our children. We don't have a lot of money to pay school for our childrens or make their birthday. And if I go, the job will pay me lots of money, and I will carry all the money you need.

Daniela.- But you'll never go back!

Hector.- Yes, I know this.

Daniela.- Hector! We haven't yet spoken well and you are preparing the bags! (says desperate).

Hector.- But I think this very well, and I'm agree.

Daniela.- You don't know how risky (arriesgado) it is this.

Hector.- Yes! I know.

Daniela.- (she make cry)

Hector.- Don't cry, please! Don't cry...

Daniela.- How not to do?

(Makes a silence).

(Kids hear all the conversation and...).


Rosana.- What's happening?

Germán.- Mom, why are you crying?

Daniela.- Oh! Em... nothing, em, eh...

Rosana.- (interrumps her mom) Mom, we hear all the conversation. And we don't agree, but we think this it is best for the family.

Hector.- Oh! Yes.

Daniela.- But, you know that dad never coming back, no?

Germán and Rosana.- No! (says crying)

Hector.- But I'll try to let me travel once or twice a year, maybe for Christmas. Meanwhile, it will be a long goodbye...

(Everyone hugs)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario