lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

The Long Goodbye- María

(Matty and Danny are in the break) Danny: I have to tell you something, my dad got a new job in another country, we have to move. Matty: - No! When you move? I will miss you! (says crying) Danny: - My dad had told me that next month, I will not leave you! What will I do without you? Matty: - I can not believe it. You'll have to come visit! We will miss you Danny: - Obvious! Me too .. (Charly comes) Charly: - What happens? Why are you crying? Matty: - Dannywill be moving next month! Charly: - WHAT? WHY? Danny: - My dad and his new job .. Charly: - Oh friend, we're going to do without you every day? Danny: - Sorry guys, I do not want to go Matty: - We have to take advantage and go together! Before you leave. Danny: - They want to come home today? Get out! Matty and Charly: - Yes! Matty: And the next weekend too! I can not believe all this Charly: - When are you going to say to the other? Danny: - I suppose that in the next class (Ends the break) Danny: - Come to class, I have to give the bad news Matty: - Okay, come on.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Greta, I'm Maria. I sttill can't enter to the blog, so I have to pass it to Julieta to publish it from her computer. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar