lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

The Long Goodbye - Karen

The Long Goodbye

(Cintia knocks on the door of Daniel and then Daniel open the door.)

Daniel- What are you doing here? All right?

Cintia- Yes. You know my secret?

Daniel- Yes.

Cintia- How?

Daniel- I saw but didn't want to say.

Cintia- When did you see me?

Daniel- Last week when we met with Rachel.

Cintia- Yes. I remember.

Daniel- You came to tell me that?

Cintia- Daniel, a man is following me. I think he knows.

Daniel- ¡¿How?!

Cintia- I don't know

Daniel- He attacked you?

Cintia- Yes, Yesterday when I back to my house and He tried to grab me but I escaped.

Daniel- He followed to come?

Cintia- I think that no.

(A man comes with a gun.)

Man- You, Cintia. Yes, I know who you and you're coming with me.

Cintia- why do you want me?

Man- Girl, if you took I'll be a millionaire.

Daniel- You aren't going to carry Cintia.

Man- You will prevent ?

Cintia- Yes, I will.

(Cintia jumped for the window and then she hid of behind a tree ; The man is going to look for her but he thinks that she went running.)

Daniel- Now you can into the house.

Cintia- Thank you for protect me , but I have go me.

Daniel- Cintia, you don't can go .

Cintia- I can't stay , you know that follow me ; If They found me , they are going to take far away

Daniel- I don't want to lose , 

Cintia-  I know, but for now will be a long goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario