lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Report, Maria

In these days I was asking my class about their healthy and unhealthy foods. My questions were:

How often do you eat snacks? Seventy-five percent said they eat more foods like chips, chocolates, sweets, etc. Twenty-five percent said they eat those things but less frequently, and eat more fruits and healthy foods.

My other question was :

"What do you prefer? Sweets or fruit?"
Obviously one hundred percent said sweets are better, but some said that fruits are rich and good for health, but will never get tired of sweets.

I'd pick as well as sweets and also things like chips and chocolates, but sometimes, there are days where I eat things wich are better for my health, like fruits, vegetables and healthy things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario