lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

My Report - Karen

In the class work in the feeding and in my group have got some questions :
1- You eat fast food ? The 100% in my class said that yes.
2- They go to a sport outside of school ? The 75% in my class said that yes but the 25% said that no.

In the class also talking about this topic because there are some countries they eat healthy food but others don't because in some countries eat much fast food but some don't because they want to be healthy and fit and can also live longer.

There are people who don't eat healthy food as Mexican. They eat taco , cakes, fast food or also fruit but only  the 10% of person. This is causing health problems like anxiety, individualism, failure to communicate because have sodium , proteins , calories.

There are people who eat healthy food as Suecia. They eat yogurt, granola, oatmeal and fruit because have got minerals , vitamins , nutrients and these contain omega 3. 

In my pinion I think we all need to have a required quantity of food so we would all be healthy, we wouldn't have any problem.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario