martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Report ( Enzo ) .


For my survey I asked 10 friends about their eating habits and here are the results:



*I asked them "How often do you eat fruit and vegetables " and I gave them three options " Usually " , " Sometimes " or " Never " , and 3 of them said Usually , 5 said " Sometimes " and only 2 said " Never " , so , the thirty per cent of my school friends  usually eat vegetables and fruits , fifty per cent sometimes eat fruits and vegetables , and only the twenty per cent don`t eat fruits or vegetables.

*Other of the questions that I asked them was " How often do you eat fried food " and , I gave them three options too , " Usually " , " Sometimes " or " Never " : 6 said " Usually " , and 4 said " Sometimes " so , sixty per cent , usually eat fried food , and forty per cent sometimes eat fried food , so , everybody out of those 10 people eats fried food.

1 comentario:

  1. It's a really complete report, I'd only add a personal opinion/conclusion!

    ResponderEliminar