martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Postcard-Magalí



Hi Max!

How are you? I'm fine and Happy!! ;) I'm having a wonderful time in Italia with my family.On Monday, we went sightseeing to the "Pisa Tower", it's amazing!! On Tuesday, we were having a picnic in Venecia when my brother started to feel  sick. :( . On Wednesday, we saw a film , the film was boring! I will  never see an Italian movie again! In the hotel, sometimes, I read a book of "The story of Italy", which is great. ;) !! On Thursday, we went to "Plaza San Pedro" in  Rome, it's beautiful and we went to "Puente de Rialto" in Venecia, it's lovely!! <3 !! On Friday, we went to a museum and my mom 
remembered we had to buy gifts for my family,because tomorrow qwe are traveling by plane to our house in Argentina. :( !! We always eat pizza!!I love it!! Luckily, the weather was beautiful!! I liked it all!!!  


Kisses! Please,write back!!
See you next week!
                           Magalí.  


PS: We are going to plan our next  concert!! ;)











1 comentario: