martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

Blog for english class Enzo.

Hi mateo I am making this postcard because you are in Mendoza. I hope that you like it!!!


.Monday 1st December.

Last monday I was very lazy because i didn't have classes in my school so i was sleeping a lot , i was playing and watching tv too !
I was playing a game called LOL ( Legue of Legends ) online with my friends, but I also went to the park in the afternoon and I made an account in YouTube. On Sunday i went to sleep very late because the next day i didn't have classes so it was real fun .

.Wednesday 3st December. 

Here in my house i´m making this work for today in the afternoon and i´m watching tv too and i`m very funny because i was playing with my friends and we won a lot of money ( in the game ).
Now i`m thinking what I can put in the part of the future .

.Friday 5th Dicember and Sunday 8th .

This Friday i´m going to go to sleep very late and get up late too because it´s Friday and on Saturday nobody has got classes and we play games and watch tv .On Sunday my family and I are going to make the CHRISMAS TREE because on 25 December is Chrismas and I may go to my grandad's house perhaps.

1 comentario:

  1. great diary! remember 'will' is not used to talk about intentions! but I really like this post, Enzo! :) (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar