domingo, 8 de diciembre de 2013

HOMEWORK

1) A. SINCE
    B. EVER
    C. HIM
    D. CAN'T
    E. A LOT OF
    F. many ('stories' is countable)
    G. FOR
    H. US
    I. AGO
    J. WOULD
    K. after (it means 'take care of', do you remember the phrasal verb?)

2) Yes, my parents told me one story when I was seven years old. The story was about a girl who never behaved well, until one day, her parents punished her because they were fed up and the girl understood that she had to pay attention to her parents and she never did this again.

3)A. am coming (at the moment)
   B. 'M
   C.  GOT
   D.  was (singular-->traffic is uncountable)
   E.  I COULDN'T
   F.  'M NOT
   G.  DO
   H.  KNOW
   I.   will be (it is a promise!)
   J.   CALLs ('everyone' is singular)  
   K. don't have to (= it is not necessary)
   L.   will be (it is a prediction based on his own thoughts)
   M.  haven't seen (present perfect: 'for')
   N.  SAW
   Ñ.  SAID
   O.  'S WEARing (prssent continuous: verb to be + -ing)
   P.  'S SITting 
   Q.  will stay (prediction based on her belief)
   R.  HAVE
   S.  MET
   T.  haven't
   U. Talked (it is regular)

4) The story finished that Rose called her husband (Johnny) and she told Richard what was happening.
I think that Richard is an unknown person. --> so why did he go to Rose's house? what do you think?


1 comentario:

  1. Juli, the multiple choice exercise was pretty good. Now, pay attention to tenses!! I explained in brackets why you had to use those tenses. Revise them! See you on Thursday! (Greta)

    ResponderEliminar