martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

María

'Of course, but be careful' said Hemingway.
Hours later Nils was in the building as a watchman. Nothing strange happened. Only cars and trucks engines riding in the street. Nils fell asleep on a chair, he was tired. He woke up, saw his cell phone and realized that he had been sleeping for two hours. The noises disappeared and the only thing he heard was whimpers. He stood up and went to investigate. While he was walking through the halls, he came to the famous stairs, and heard something strange behind him. He turned around  and saw a person dressed in black. He couldn' t see his face because that person threw  him downstairs. He fainted. When he woke up, it was night time, and that stranger was watching him. Both stood up fast. Nils didn't know what to do, he was dizzy.
'You’ve been slept all night' that person said.
'Who are you?' Nils asked.
'My name is Matt,' he added.
They sat talking quietly, only Nils made questions. One of the questions was, "why were you hurting each watchman who came here every night?" His answer was clear:.. "I lived in this building for five months, it was all I had, until I had to leave for not paying my bills. My flat was not getting rented  so at night I slipped away and went to my apartment. Guards knew me and I knew they would never let me in, I did what I had to do."
'I think we can get you a better place to sleep, but you just will have to take care of the bills.' Nils said.
'I have no words to thank you, I was looking for places but  I didn't find anything.'
Only one more question: 'Where were the whimpers coming from?'

'I have a recorder with whimpers and it was only to scare them, nothing to worry about.' Matt added. ‘I see that it went well’. 

1 comentario:

  1. it was pretty cool! Pay attention to the coherence of the story (if you write in simple past, just don't switch to present tenses, unles you include a dialogue)
    but all in all it was very well!

    ResponderEliminar