martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

E-mail - Karen

Hi , Gaby
Here I'm in Londres It's fantastic. I arrived here last monday and when I was coming on the plane, I was boring but I could use the mobile phone, luckily! Here there are a lot of cinemas and here the city has got a beautiful view.
I am going to an academy called ICMP, which is a musical academy. I go there because I love  music and I play the piano,too. In my class we are learning to play Beethoven and it is wonderful! In the next class we are going to play in an opera. I'm excited!!! But now I have to learn the chords of one of Beethoven's songs because that is my homework.
I'm writing a song,too, and I think ir is very beautiful I'm excited about it (and I am also a bit anxious!)
Well, tomorrow I'll write to you again, I promise. I'm fine here. I hope to see you soon.I love you 
                                                Karen 

1 comentario:

  1. Karen, do you really like Beethoven? :)
    pay attention to the corrections!
    see you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar