lunes, 12 de mayo de 2014

                                                     Write an email         Agustin
Hi Lucas,
Here I am in the United States!! I arrived here last month and tomorrow I am returning to Buenos Aires. The flight wasn't very boring or tiring because during the trip, the stewardess gave you food and games to play with your phone. In the United States I met my grandfather and he is looking a lot better.
High School Musical (the real school) looks much better than in the film. Now it is much bigger and it has more classrooms, too. I go to this school because I love music and I also like playing the guitar so this school is ideal for musicians!
The teachers are very friendly but the students are disrespectful. The school was founded in 1984 and has 5 dance studios  and a lot of theatres. This school has fantastics dancers!!!!
Well, tomorrow I'll see you and I am very happy because of that!!!
See ya!
Agus  

1 comentario: