martes, 8 de julio de 2014

My letter- Abril.

Hi Tom, I received your letter, and I would be so happy to go to Brazil, but the problem is that I'm ill, I have tuberculosis, I went to the hospital and the doctor said to me that I could not get together with people, because this disease is bacterial so it is contagious. The doctor gave me a lot of antibiotics and I was also vaccinated, then he said that I need to stay in bed for 1 or 2 months, yes, a lot of time and I need to eat vitamins, proteins and iron. Lately I have been under a lot of stress, I got a  temperature,  terrible headaches, a terrible cough and a pain in my back, but he said that is common, really, it  is so tiresome! 

I hope to see you soon anyway, when I get better!
best wishes
Abril

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario